Thursday, May 25, 2017

TOPIK 52휘 RESULT!!

안녕하세요 여러분들♡ 잘 지냈죠? 여기 왔어서 감사합니다!!

HEHEHEHEHE. So I did TOPIK Exam 52휘 on April 26th 2017 and the result is out today!! Yayyy~~~ For your information, TOPIK 토핔 stands for Test of Proficiency in Korean/한국어능력시험, it's like TOEFL/IELTS/DELF/DAF/etc but this one is to test your Korean language skill. Well, I started learning Korean in October '16 after I decided not to take JLPT (Japanese Language Proficiency Test) and self-taught myself Korean after going through bunch of considerations. But for sure, I am glad that I did!

I would say that  I am pretty disappointed that I wasted my time and felt like I haven't studied enough for the test. Korean is though, man. I should've put more efforts. Well, sometimes I studied Korean during classes or while the others are studying for UN/SBMPTN I studied Korean instead, hehe I know I am bad. HAHAHA. And the fact that I decided to take Social studies for SBMPTN while I came from Science major feels like hell just now lol. I just don't know whether it's a right decision or am I throwing myself to hell. Naudzubillah. Lol what am I even doing for myself. I am sorry myself:'( Nevertheless, I didn't regret my decision.

Well... the test itself is 3 days after National Exam (UN). My health was dropped the day after that I only had 2 days left to prepare for the exam. GEEZZZ. I know, it's crazy but I have priorities that couldn't be neglected.  I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISH THE BOOK THAT I BOUGHT. MAN. Whatevs. So I locked myself in my room and studied like crazy in 2 days. Eh, don't get me wrong, I have studied the grammars and vocabs before and I only did previous test exams in those days. Tips for those who are studying languages: even if you feel like you can't study in some period of time, make sure to surround yourself with the language. As for me, I still managed to read 네이버 웹툰 (Naver Webtoon), random Korean apps, speak with natives, and watch Kdrama/shows/vlogs during my free time. Lol, it's funny that I said I didn't have time but I still managed to watch Korean dramas. 죄송합니다 ㅋㅋㅋ 나 나쁜사람이야 ^^;;;

There are two types of exam that you can choose, TOPIK I Beginner  (Level 1-2) and TOPIK II Intermediate to Advanced (Level 3-6). There is no speaking in both test, the differences are in writing and of course the difficulty level. Oh and also the prices, in Indonesia, the TOPIK I is Rp 150.000,00 and TOPIK II is Rp 250.000,00.

I enrolled for TOPIK I since I still am a beginner and it's my first time to sit for the exam. I would like to know how the exam is like and to test how far I've gone in Korean. The thing is, I don't even get it why the beginner level's passages felt like crap @%#-$(*°¢&€√|{£!!!-____- I ran out of time!! I had ten questions left (with long passages each:)))) ) in the last ten minutes. So what I did was buletin indah yang penting gercep asal jawab bodo amat dah(?), lol I meant randomly chose the answers since I don't even understand what that is. I was pretty slow or enjoying the passages too much, I am not sure which one ㅋㅋㅋ

And here's the result...!
I AM VERY GRATEFUL. Not that bad thooo. At least I tried :D

If you are going to try the exam, you can check their websites >> topik.go.kr


The exam is on April but the registration starts 3 months before, in January, and is only last for A WEEK it means you have to gercep alias fast and furious alias 빨리빨리. In Indonesia, it usually held twice in April and October. So, if you are going to apply for the exam soon make sure to check the dates!!


If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. 질문 있으면 언제든지 물어보세요^^
Best of luck, 화이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting! ~^^
I read every comment and I do blog walking too.
Please use good words, I really appreciate!

Regards,
Febby